ASDE Survey Sampler provides statistical sampling and related services exclusively to survey professionals and research organizations that conduct survey research and polls, generally for marketing or social science purposes. Samples are comprised of statistically and/or randomly selected lists of names, phone numbers, addresses, and/or other contact information.
Many of the companies that receive our samples are required by federal, provincial or state law to protect the confidentiality, privacy and security of the information found in those samples. ASDE Survey Sampler does not collect, use or maintain a database of personally identifiable information on any individual or household.
ASDE Survey Sampler is a member of the following industry organizations and complies with all the privacy policies and codes of ethics of these associations:
- MRIA (Marketing Research and Intelligence Association – Canada)
- Insights Association (USA)
- ESOMAR (Global Association of Research Professionals – Europe)
- AMA (American Marketing Association – USA)
- AAPOR(American Association for Public Opinion Research – USA)
We comply with the requirements of PIPEDA (the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Document Act – Canada). We offer the highest quality and integrity to our clients and prospects, and make the following commitments:
- ASDE Survey Sampler is in the business of providing sample lists and enhancement services to survey research professionals
- Collecting personal information about our clients is essential to offer high-quality products, to provide on-going service relating to such products and to simply remain in contact with our clients. We take great care to ensure that the information we collect about you and your company is accurate and undertake to keep such information confidential and secure
- We will never rent or sell your personal information
How we collect, use and disclose corporate and personal information
Why do we need the information?
We collect corporate or personal information from our clients and prospects to:
- determine your eligibility to use our products
- understand your needs
- continue to offer you the full range of products and services we believe meet your changing needs, and to service such products and services
- meet regulatory or contractual requirements related to the products and services provided to you
We only ask you for the information we require
- We collect only the information we require for the purposes we have identified to you; we will ensure you understand why we need the information by using clear, understandable language when we identify the intent. Our files are kept for the purpose of providing and servicing our products and services that we believe are right for you. We will not sell, rent or loan your corporate or personal information to anyone at anytime
- Personally identifiable information is only collected when knowingly and voluntarily submitted, such as for requesting White Papers, subscribing to our e-Newsletter service or applying for a job. This information is only used for internal purposes and is never sold or otherwise transferred to an outside company
We will obtain your permission
- We collect, use or disclose your corporate or personal information only with your permission, expressed in writing or implied. You may give it to us verbally, electronically, or otherwise. You may also withdraw such permission for us to collect, or use your corporate or personal information at any time, subject to legal and contractual restrictions and reasonable notice
We will disclose corporate or personal information in the following instances:
- To our marketing service providers, to ensure their continued ability to maintain contact with your corporation and your personnel; however, such disclosure is protected by the terms of our contract
- When requested by the authorities in the normal course of a police or other legal investigation
We do not rent, lease or give away any personal information, in any circumstances.
With respect to “Cookies”
With respect to email
We commonly use email in the course of our transactions with clients as well as in our marketing. With regards to the latter, we ensure that a link is always present to allow a recipient to unsubscribe from the mailing list. If you do not want to receive marketing emails from us in the future, please let us know by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
With respect to telephone numbers or email addresses
People who supply us with their telephone numbers on-line or off-line may receive telephone contact from us with information regarding new products and services or upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive such telephone calls, please let us know by sending us an email to email@example.com.
With respect to security
We have implemented security policies, rules and technical measures, to protect personal data, which we may have under our control, from:
- Unauthorized access
- Improper use or disclosure
- Unauthorized modification